Sunday 18 December 2016

My Favourite Christmas Things by Holly Martin, Author


Favourite savoury food
Turkey sandwiches with lots of stuffing. One of my favourite things about Christmas is the food and I love all the leftovers probably more than the main Christmas meal, snacking on bits of cold turkey, stuffing, sausage meat and having all of that in a sandwich is delicious.

Favourite sweet food
Champagne truffles, Toblerone and After Eights. We only ever have these things at Christmas so I love indulging in them. Me and my mom always give each other a giant toblerone every year and get really creative over how to disguise those distinctive triangular boxes

Favourite Christmas drink
White hot chocolate or would you call it hot white chocolate? Tastes delicious whatever you want to call it and i recently bought a tub from whittards and its heaven in a cup.

Favourite Christmas film
The Holiday. I love Christmas films and would quite happily watch all those cheesy hallmark movies one after the other.

Favourite Christmas book
Anything by Sarah Morgan. Her Chistmas books tick every box for me.

Favourite Christmas Song
I love Christmas songs. The old classics and the new modern ones. I love a bit of Michael Buble at Christmas.

Favourite Christmas Holiday destination
Would love to go to America at Christmas. The food is amazing and they always go to town on the lights, would love to see it all decorated for Christmas.

Favourite Christmas animal
Rudolph of course. I have a very horny Rudolph in my latest book which seemed to be very popular with the readers.

Favourite Christmas Person
The big man in the red suit.  Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without him.

Place to write
In a cafe, drinking hot chocolate and enjoying the people watching.

Season
Christmas!!! I love this time of year. I feel like I live it all year round as I write my Christmas books for the first half of the year  and then my books come out in September/October and then its the build up to the real event. I should probably be sick of it but I love it.

Favourite Christmas Tradition
Me and my family always play games on Christmas day and I love that. My favourite is Cluedo

Favourite Christmas thing in the whole world
Christmas Chocolate.

About Holly
Holly lives in sunny Devon in a little white cottage by the sea writing stories that make people smile and fall in love with love. Her latest Christmas stories are set at Stardust Lake Hotel, a winter resort on a Scottish Island complete with log cabins and glass igloos to watch the Northern Lights, husky dogs, reindeer and mischievous Shetland ponies.

Christmas Under a Cranberry Sky
- http://amzn.to/2brgMrh











Christmas Under a Starlit Sky
- http://amzn.to/2bBUy5E











You can follow Holly on Twitter @hollymartin00


Thanks for joining us today Holly and sharing your favourite Christmas things.
Sincerely
Book Angels x

No comments:

Post a Comment